For a long time I didn’t bother messing with this Google meme (where you type in: "your name something") meme, ’cause I figured there weren’t enough Aletheas in the world. Guess I was wrong. This was kind of interesting.
1) "Alethea needs" all her detective skills, and the help of her friends, to solve the mystery of Eloise.
2) "Alethea looks like" a dream.
3) "Alethea says" "But the scale and the mirror don’t lie! That’s why I’m a true believer!" (for the record, I do not endorse any weight loss product or method. Unless it involves roller skating.)
4) "Alethea wants" to make a difference in the world through her writing.
5) "Alethea does" NOT REVIEW OR SUBSTANTIATE ANY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR CLAIMS MADE ON THE WEB SITE.
6) "Alethea hates" it whenever he recedes into the shadows so alien from the traditional kind their kind knew, but it’s not her feelings he cares about.
7) "Alethea asks" members who have recently published books and who would like to have an autograph party to write to her immediately. (no, I don’t.)
8) "Alethea likes" to think that her intellect and quirky personality more than compensate for what she lacks in physique.
9) "Alethea eats" rice for the first time.
10) "Alethea wears" a producer’s hat for the first time.
11) "Alethea was arrested for" — no dice! I guess all us Aletheas are above the law. Good for us.
12) "Alethea loves" to indulge her passion for traveling, attending church, watching movies, reading fiction and non-fiction, chatting with friends, shooting pool, watching NFL and NBA games, and shopping.
13) "Alethea is" finally driven by fear and is currently panicking. as a result she is suddenly very very motivated. (The other 15 were "Alethea is in your extended network.")
14) "Alethea was" so blinded by Penrose’s charm that she mistook him for an honorable man.
Isn’t that always the way.